Fran Lebowitz Quotes
- All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.
- In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.
- Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine.
- Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
- The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting.
- As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.
- Success didn't spoil me, I've always been insufferable.
- Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying.
- Food is an important part of a balanced diet.